If you haven’t already heard, the dates for the 2020 Vibravision Immersions have been released!
Residents of the USA, Canada, or Mexico, this is the chance for you to get to experience Vibravision for yourself! Perhaps you will be visiting us for the very first time. Perhaps you are excited to return to add to your training. Our instructors are truly the best of the best in this method, you are sure to learn so much in your 5 days of instruction and practice.
What is Vibravision?
The Vibravision® system retrains and focuses the brain, allowing people with full, limited—and in many cases no—sight to “see” the world around them.
We offer rigorous training with dedicated instructors. You will learn unique meditation and exercise techniques designed to target your instinctive awareness. It all begins with recognizing the connection between mind and body. You will gain a deeper understanding of how to trust your instincts and learn to interpret the signals you’re receiving from everything around you.
You Will Gain
- Increased awareness of within yourself and your surroundings
- Improved connection between the conscious and subconscious
- One of the most effective breathing techniques for increased oxygen, blood flow, and energy expansion
- A deeper connection to physical fitness
- Inspiration to expand beyond your normal reference points
- Greater self-confidence
- A community of people with whom you can train and discuss your amazing journey!
5-Day Immersion Dates, 2020*
*All classes are held at Vibravision and MP USA headquarters in Ogden, Utah.
May 8th thru 12th
August 7th thru 11th
Nov. 13th thru 17th
May 22nd thru 26th
August 21st thru 25th
Regular Pricing: $6995
***Special Group Rate: Register 3, Get Your Next 1 Free***
All Courses Include:
- Multiple workshop sessions -energy building exercises, specific meditations to unlock the Vibravision® ability, breathing techniques, sensing and implementation practices, presentations, question and answer sessions, and many hours of practice
- Supplies included are as follows: training uniform (pants and two shirts), a Vibravision® Meditation Manual and a custom Vibravision® home-study kit
- Every day is a 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. program, including breaks
- Hourly schedules will be finalized closer to retreat date and given on the first day of the event
- No part of the program overlaps another. Students can participate in the entire program
- All training spots are first-come, first-serve basis, and all applicants must pass a background check and interview
- Refreshments, snacks and lunch included each day
- These are live in-person events only. No events will be broadcast online
- Translations are not provided. The event is in English only
- Airfare, transportation, accommodation, extra meals, and services are not included in the event price